"What Makes the Best Street Tard" SUPERTHREAD!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "What Makes the Best Street Tard" SUPERTHREAD!!!

Hey guys, Decided to get a DRZ400, am i makeing the right descion?

I hope so :-p let me know what you guys think though!

-patrick

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by |BamBoo|
    Hey guys, Decided to get a DRZ400, am i makeing the right descion?

I hope so :-p let me know what you guys think though!

-patrick

You will not regret passing on the exotics. Reliabilty=more time riding= more fun on two wheels!!!!
    Good choice!
    • '08 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S
      '07 CRF150R Expert #888 SMUSA
      '06 CRF100F
    • '03 XR100R #888 SMUSA

5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Cool, Quick question, whats the deal with the protective gear, how much money, And whats my best choice.. Reg motorcross helmet? or full face.. boots/leathers so on, i could use some advice

-patrick

Leather is better! I always at least ride with my alpinestar leather jacket on the street. I don't have leather pants. I should with the way people drive in the bay area. I am too cheap. I just ride in a heavy pair of jeans or my Carhartt work pants. I always use my leather street gloves. I used to ride with my street boots but the soles are too thin for supermoto abuse. I ride with my motocross boots now. As far as the helmet, it is your preference. I use my full-face on the cooler days, and if I am plan on riding the freeway and faster roads. If I am riding twisties, I like the motorcross helmet. It doesn't give as much wind protection and is not as aerodynamic but it is way lighter and cooler on the hot days.

So what's up with the DRZ? When do you get and when can you ride? We should hook up sometime, I live in Concord.
    -Dan
    • '08 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S
      '07 CRF150R Expert #888 SMUSA
      '06 CRF100F
    • '03 XR100R #888 SMUSA

Well, i planed on geting one of those jackets, And trying to find some kind of pants, I never wear jeans :-p and i always like the style of the motorcross helmets better, So ill do that eventully get the other too...

Know of any good prices for boots/pants/jackets online? or should i hit up my local store..?

Im going to get my DRZ next week, I hope, though i've never ridden supermoto, I'd love to ride with you guys!

I should warn you :-p I'm 16, but im not an immature ride like an idiot kind of guy, I have been rideing dirtbikes since i was 9

So ill let you guys know ASAP before we run out of sun when I can go!

-patrick

Default best street legal tard

i have a 426 if i can't make it legal, i'm lloking to unload it and get something new that is legal.. looking at the ktm's.. can you buy the 950 SM? what else is a nice street legal sm to consider?

The shop I work for deals a brand called TM
    If you are willing to invest some $$ then I'd suggest either TM or KTM, we have customers with both and are quite happy.
    The Suz DRZ400SM is a nice small (lol - I run a 250) SM for the street I'm hearing good things about, and the KTM Adventure is a sweeet big bike
    http://www.ktmusa.com/EN/models_8618.asp?id_seiten=8618
    According to some of the racers in the West-Coast series, the TMs are kicking ass on the KTMs, so one of these are on my wish list
    http://www.barkerbroscycles.com/motard_bikes.htm

Happy hunting - hope you can find some place that will let you test ride!

Quote Originally Posted by KneeDown426
    i have a 426 if i can't make it legal, i'm lloking to unload it and get something new that is legal.. looking at the ktm's.. can you buy the 950 SM? what else is a nice street legal sm to consider?
    How much do you want for the 426? One of the guys at my local practice track is looking for a 426.

TM's are for ehusiasts with a lot of money and a lot of patience. it may be street legal, but it's a race race race bike. not recomended for street. my .02

street: drz, xr650, ktm lc4, mz baghira

track: ktm 450/520, crf450, yzf's

Both street and track: Husky 450/510/610, wr426/450's (if legal)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Landstrom
    How much do you want for the 426? One of the guys at my local practice track is looking for a 426.
    looking for $4500
    pics:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/362032884rNmIzj

http://community.webshots.com/album/94085776Xddcuh

i think i would really like to go with a ktm, just don't know which model..???

I'll pass this on to Jim when I see him at the track tomorrow.

Default Ktm 625 Smc

Quote Originally Posted by KneeDown426
    i think i would really like to go with a ktm, just don't know which model..???
    The 625 SMC and the 990 are the only two street legal from the factory motards sold in the US. I say go with the 625 (I have an '05) if you can find one.

Quote Originally Posted by scutchins
    The 625 SMC and the 990 are the only two street legal from the factory motards sold in the US. I say go with the 625 (I have an '05) if you can find one.
    thanks, so that 950 twin supermoto ktm isn't sold in the USA? and the 990 is the duke right? why can't i find a 625? all sold out?

from KTM. many other street legal bikes from husky, TM, MZ, Suzuki, husaberg.

any dual sport can be converted with wheels, XR, KLX, DRZ, ect......
    MZ Baggy Street terror
    2001 RM125
    74 RD350
    64 Honda dream

The 950 is sold in the US as of 2006 but in my opinion that is not a Supermoto that is just a street bike. If you want a real SM get the KTM 625, Husky 610, MZ 660, or XR650 They are all great "street" the XR requiring the most maintenance but still not bad.
    07 Yamaha WR250F/ 07 KTM 144/ 07 BMW 650 X Chall/ 05 XT225/ 79 XT500

Help/ Support a legend (Doug Henry) http://www.road2recovery.com

Default best street legal

I just took delivery of an 06 Suzuki DRZ400SM. I am totally stoked by this bike. I sold Motorcycles at one of the largest floor stocking europeon motorcycl dealers in the U.S. in Post Falls Idaho. www.beaudrymotorsports.com I do not work their now so I am not trying to sell you a bike. This shop has 8 lines of europeon bikes and only one japanese line and that is Suzuki. They sell KTM, Husky,Husaberg. When I took delivery of my new canyon carver today they had in stock 450's and 600cc bikes from all three of the euro brands PLUS in the parking lot one of their long time customers M. Tillery had one of only 2 or 3 in the United States , a KTM 950 SuperDuke!!! No B.S. he gray marketed this bike into the states at a cost of over 15K and just sold it to a private party in the Denver area. If you get to see one of these in person I hope you know a good Lumber Jack because you will get some seriuos Wood. Back to the Suzuki, no the DRZ is not the most powerful, it is not the fastest SM out there but; it is probably the very best value for the dollar spent, the motor that is in that unit is tried and proven, not only in the form of the DRZ off road bike but also in their insanely popular LTZ400 sport quad, these motors are just about as bullet proof as they come they make good power, you can rev the living snot out of them and they just come back for more, obviously the KTM, TM, Husky,Husaberg all come with better rims, alloy bars, suspension, sprockets, etc... they also come with a price tag that reflects the parts pick. Dont get me wrong if I had the cash to spring for the exotic I would have but I just could not go wrong at the price point of the Suzuki, plus at 3.9% intrest rate for 60 months oac and a low monthly payment you cant go wrong. Find a dealer and set up a test ride on one, that is if you can find someone who can keep one in stock I think you would totally blow a twinkie if you ride one
    Go to the website posted above and take a look around I know you will be impressed, they can ship your new Motard right to your front door ready to run. I hope this helps you out a little

thanks for the time
    Backitin

thanks for the help guys,, i have come to a semi conclusion for the time being, after much reading and advice from bith this site and thumpertalk. I am going to try and get my 426 taged in VT, if that dosent work, i'm selling it, and waiting for the new aprilia to come out before i buy anything.. it looks like that will be the bike to beat. thanks again

Default Black Panther, DR650 Tard or DRZ400sm for street

bdmmotard Moderator edit:
    You may have noticed, oh a couple "what makes the best street tard?" threads. soooooo, I decided to merge all the good street tard threads into one uber thread. Newbie's this thread's for you.

but to answer the question, the best street tard is a 98 wr400!

Original post:
    Looking to add a bike to the collection have line on used black panther with moto wheels/tire, have seen a few used DR650's on here and have looked at a new DRZ400sm at a local dealer. The Black Panther would be about 3800 (is a 2001), the DR650s are 2500-3000 and ofcouse a new DRZ400sm is around 6k have not pushed for a rock bottom OTD price yet.

From what I have read the MZ is a tank, I like the way it looks, and the 660 should have the torque to haul mu 250+lbs butt around. The bike is only 345, which to me is light for a bike that size.

The DR650's would be the lowest cost, again the motor should have the grunt to move me and my weight, more comfertable then the 400 on the long rides. Have never ridden a DR but have a DL650, so while it is a totally different bike and motor I have a good feeling of what the power should be like compared to the 400.

THe DRZ400 is the highest in price, but would be new, from what I know there is a good after market for the 400 like a 440 kit, pipes ect, and I am sure I could get a set of the 400s or 400e wheels and tires to change over to for some off roading that went beyond the street tires abilities. I know I could also find a used 400 and put on some super moto wheels as well. The other plus to the 400 is that I have ridden an 400s, so I know exactly what I am getting into.

80% of my riding will be on the street. There are a few go kart tracks in the area that would probably take the bike and run for fun at. There also some state run off road parks here, one is about 45min away that I would try and go to as well.

So any opinions on what I should do?

choose the drz400 and you'll have a lot of fun
    i think the panther and the dr650 is too heavy (for me, i don't like the fat motards)...but more comfortable than the drz

I have the drz400sm. Its piped, jetted, and all that good stuff......I love it!!! As you probably know the drz motor is buttlet proof and needs very little maintenance. While everybody else (ktm, husky, tm, ect.) is working on theres, I am out riding mine. Just my opinion.
    P.S. You could probably find a nice used one for cheap. Check out ebay.
    M&M racing
    www.mmracing.biz
    A Mini Road Racing Specialty Company

Mini and Supermoto roadracing
    http://www.semra.org/

Make yourself valuable, or you become expendible

Why not the husky? The rare issue is getting cleared up slowly. My local dealer has 2
    just sitting there. I wont say where though tell I get mine, lol. $7400. I like the ktm but fuck'em I ride there dirt bikes but ktm doesnt want me to have there 625 sm
    for 2 years now I've tried to get one and now my dealer says he can get one but it's $8600.

The drzs makes 35 hp. Dude thats 125 power on the street. I love the looks of the
    bike and the dirt bike version is ok but whats fast on the dirt is sloooww on the street.

P.S. why would some one get rid of a 2005 bike on ebay? Dissatisfied? Hmm!

hey jekyll what kind of pipe did you put on yours and what type of jet kit i got 06 yellow loving it need some tech help

I have the MZ, have put 12,000 miles on it with only oil changes every 2K, and 1 valve adjust. I love the bike, it fits my needs, and if I had to do it again, I would get it again. it is a 2001 and I bought it new.

that said, it is heavy, but I feel that weight is not that big a deal on a street bike, it makes it more stable. I have raced it in the novice class, and finished 5th out of 20, so they can't be that bad.

ask around to ride someones bike, Iwould be happy to let you take my bike for a burn if you lived nearby. most street guys would.

any choice is going to be a good choice, just some do better in some areas than others.

I think a XR650R is possibly the closest to an all around bike you can get. super reliable, very available, lightish, fast enough, great handling. but they are all converted to street duty, don't have steering locks, ect......
    MZ Baggy Street terror
    2001 RM125
    74 RD350
    64 Honda dream

I had considered the XR650R but getting one street legal here is next to impossible, though there are a lot of people that ride MX bikes with swapped plates as unless you are speeding or driving like a lunatic the cops don't care. The Husky gets tossed in here to, there is a local dealer and I could get a deal on one but it could not go on the road legally. Plus honestly if money was not an object I would just go straight for the KTM 950, but them I am sure a lot of people would.

Yeah I was looking again and the 400 has 100lbs on the MZ and the 650 has 75, so my guess is that it comes close to my DL650 weight wise which is kind of a turn off. On the road my DL650 feels fine, but on heavier dirt roads it pushes my limit in comfortableness due to weight, as my TW200, though a bit slower only weighs 200lbs which makes it easy to ride in the roughest of places. Plus after looking the MZ is heavier then a KLR? Any one ridden both a MZ and a KLR? I would hope the MZ would be a bit stronger on the power side.

My main turn off of the DR650 is the lack or after market. The MZ is about the same, but the 720 big bore kit would be nice. The 400 would be a modders paradise, at least compared to the other two. A guy at the local Suz dealer has a 400 with a 440 kit, pipe, ect ect and it is pretty quick. I know the 400 is not as road worth as the other two but the longest I plan on riding either of these bikes on the road is probably 50 miles to a local track, the rest would be just riding in town.

I just wish a set of moto wheels was not so expensive as I would just buy a used 400s and toss some wheels on it.

Starting to think the MZ would be a good choice as a replacement for the DL650 vs being a compliment to it, but that is not going to happen since I like the DL650 so much. Also without riding oneI think I am asking for it so I will probably let the used one that was on ebay pass me by until I can find one to test ride. I think I am just going to hunt for a used 400s or 400sm unless the local deal comes through on a super deal for a new one. There is one other way to solve this dilema, just buy both, ride them and sell the one I don't like......

I have a DR650 and my buddy has a DRZ400SM and his bike is just plain slow compared to mine. I have done a little work to mine and it will effortlessly pull me through every gear. His 400 on the other hand has to be revved and it still doesn't have much go. His has a Yosh slip-on and no other mods, other than getting yellow side covers(standard are white) and adding acerbis black hand guards. I'm really not impressed with the power and i'm tipping the scales at 165lbs at the moment. If I'm not pleased with the power of that bike, don't really see how you could like it. Get something that has some torque. The MZ seems like an excellent choice, and that Yamaha 660 motor has tons of upgrades available.

I'd say MZ.
    But I do Love my 650, the smoothest single you can buy. And goes damn good with very little work.

If you're a modder, then the DRZ will do you well, but you'll need to spend some time and $'s to do so. A stock DRZ-E is about the same power as a DR650, the DRZ-SM has less because of diff cams, base gasket and CV carb. You can easily mod it from there to have a lot more go than a DR650 can, but it will take some time and effort of course.
    Check out the Supermoto scene in Australia at http://www.supermotoaus.com!

I sent a few emails to MZ dealers in a 250 mile radius so hopfully I get an email back and one of them has one to at least test drive, heck I would even consider a new one if I like it.

I understand what you mean Brian by the power, but I am not looking to got 100 or even 75-80 on this bike, I have the DL for that, while not a sport bike if I go WO there is enough juice to get my attention. Plus eventually I would like to pick up a used ZRX1100, that once modded will provide all the straightline accelleration I can handle.

I will probably make my mind up after riding the MZ, if they have one.

one thing about the MZ company, is they real world stated their weights, actually overstated them. they claim the 125sm is 325lbs..

I removed all the front stuff, run an acerbis lamp and trailtech speedo, the stock exhaust has a cat in it and weighs 15 lbs or so. I would guess the MZ at 345-355 or so. i was just floggging it in a parking lot tonight, laying 50ft blackies into the corners, and jumping off of a loading dock.

they do make 2 versions of the MZ, a Height reduced, which my bike was when I bought it new, and a full height, with the 45mm marzocci magnum fork, and white power shock. 11.5 inches travel, the HR is 3 inches less, and the forks are non adjustable. I converted mine to full height, the handling is not quite as sharp, but it is more versatile now, and floats down the road!

the power of the motor is real good stock, I dropped 1 tooth on the coutershaft, still goes 70 comfy on the hwy, but lofts the front in 2nd with ease now.

I am not trying to make your decision for you, but I am real happy with mine.
    MZ Baggy Street terror
    2001 RM125
    74 RD350
    64 Honda dream

Yeah I noticed they listed weights as wet so when looking at the difference I was adding gas/oil wt to the other bikes.

Well I head back from the closest delaer and they have no MZ in stock. I emailed a few about 4 hours north so I will see if they have any as I would still like to ride one before deciding.

I have heard that some man. remove suspension fluid , brake fluid, all engine oils, and even tires and tubes to get the weight down....
    MZ Baggy Street terror
    2001 RM125
    74 RD350
    64 Honda dream

Dry weight is how much a bike weighs without any fuel, battery, oil, coolant, or other fluids in it.

Most companies use this method when making weight claims.

DR and DRZ have about the same amount of Horsepower

Manufacturers dry weight figures aren't worth the paper they're written on - they're all shite and bear no relationship with reality. For example, they claim that the DRZ weighs 120kg dry. Mine is based on a DRZ-E and i've removed all the heavy road compliance gear. I've added an IMS 17 litre tank and stuck on a kickstart kit and decomp setup that's worth a few additional kilos, plus the extra weight in the 17's with talon billet hubs (which are heavier than the stock cast ones).

I weighed my bike with a full load of fuel and it came in with an almost exact 50/50 weight distribution and a total of 146kg (320 lbs). A wet-no-fuel real world dry weight would be around 132kg then, or about 290 lbs.

Although I've got an extra couple of kilos in kickstart kit, the stock bike would be heavier than this due to the additional road compliance gear and the heavy-as-an-anchor stock exhaust system, which must weigh in at about 10kg alone, whereas my yoshi is surely only a few kilos tops. So if you figure the stock bike is more like 135-140kg with no fuel, there's 15-20kg (33-44 lbs) between the dry but no fuel figure and their claimed "dry weight". 20kg worth of fork oil, coolant, engine oil, brake fluid, bearing grease, and whatever else they can remove? Doubtful...

The AU spec DRZ400e's claimed dry weight is the same as the US spec's claimed dry weight, 119kg. They probably just copy/pasted the specs years ago and never thought to change it. Could explain why as you said the weight is closer to 135kg, like the 400S is a claimed 132kg.

Our E isn't as heavy as an S though, primarily due to the plastic tank vs the metal tank on the S. The standard E still has a headlight and taillight, so its just the additional weight of the road legal rear assebly (just more plastic), extended subframe and plastic blinkers. So maybe a kilo or 2, certainly no more than 5 at the absolute max. Not sure that the fuel tank on the S adds 10kg by itself. Maybe suzuki just got a little more honest with the DRZ S specs

You've got...

beefier headlight w- high beam & low beam, blinkers, brake light, metal tank, mirrors, switch gear, brake light switches, reflectors, bigger rear mud guard, tool kit, pillion pegs, different fuel cap, subframe, wiring loom for all that additional electrical stuff, and a bunch more I can't think of...

All little things, but they add up.

What about rider weight, I am not tooth pick. Sometimes I think rather then getting worked up about the extra 20-40lbs of a bike I should work on losing the extra 50-60lbs on me.

I think I have settled on an E, yes not street legal but eventually I will work that out. There is one used locally that has only 10hrs on it, 2003, very nice condition and based on the going rates it looks like a decent deal. Will just need to get a hitch, a 2 bike trailer and some yami 50 or honda 50 for the kid, probably will have more fun doing that.
    Suzuki DL650: Stock
    93 TW200 Motard: FMF Powercore 4, Pod Filter, 44T Rear Sproket, Gripper Seat cover, Bridgestone Street Tires, Acerbis Headlight, Black Fusion Painted plastics
    Suzuki DRZ400SM

Default "What Makes the Best Street Tard" SUPERTHREAD!!!

You may have noticed, oh a couple "what makes the best street tard?" threads. soooooo, I decided to merge all the good street tard threads into one uber thread. Newbie's this thread's for you.

but to answer the question, the best street tard is a 98 wr400!

My 04 wr450f is only getting better at 5500km

oil at 500km filter every 1000km

so I have a question now....
    I am a big yamaha fan. I want to get a WR400 or 426 for the pure fact it seems like most people use these to motard out. I have three YSR50's one stock, one with a RM80, and one with a HARLEY ! mx motor in it. I want to trade them for a WRF or if I have to, a YZF. I have one guy that said he would trade his 01' YZF426 well it's still weeks down the line before we do this (if we do). It's also stock. From what I see the WR's and the YZF's sell for is the about the value of my YSR's. Which would be better for my needs. I want to ride dirt every now and then but also want to have a set of 17" to take to the roads about 4 days a week. From my search the WR can be riden in trail and street form and also seems to be easier to title. What problems could I have have street riding the YZF if I can get it titled. I already know about the catch can. I also like kick starting but some say the these are hard to do. If I read right, you can get a 450 hot cams and make it into a e-start or not. I should post this in the Yamaha forum also. I'm not a squid. I'm just new to the motard world. I've had street bikes(nothing bigger then 60) and dirt bikes(nothing bigger then 100cc)
    Info would be great. I might copy and post this on the Yamaha forum cause they might not read this post and I would get better response, maybe.

if you'd like to have it for the street, get a wr simply because they come with a stator and lights so it's much less of a headache. you'll also want to gear is tall, like 15/42 or so. i have the auto decomp cam and love it. as folks will tell you, i'm a retard when it comes to kickstarting bikes that don't have it. the mod isn't too dificult, or just get used to the starting routine. these are not as hard to start as a xr650r. title will depend on where you live. overall a wr426 is a great bike for street and track supermoto.

well I might just get the yzf and sell it to get a wr
    BTW do you want to trade?

Default Seeking Advice...Best Race/Street Tard

Ok, SM Mofos. I sold my street R1 to race an '02 GSXR 750 in WERA last year, but sold her now too and miss the street and track terribly. I want to spend about $4000-$5000 on a street legal tard, that can simply enough be converted for "fun" race weekends.

1) Is a 'convertible' doable or unrealistic?
    2) What SM (displacement, manufacturer, etc) is best for that purpose?
    3) Other advise related to set up configurations I should look for?

I have no real time to buy a project, want a turn key if possible. Let me know your thoughts. BTW, I'm located in western PA area.

Thanks in advance!
    Mid Life Racing
    WERA Nv #169

Commitment Turns Talk Into Action, and Mediocrity Into Excellence

My opinion (and everyone is entitled to disagree of course), based on how I spent my money:

I bought a used (1997) KTM Duke as a street bike and a used Husaberg SM as a track bike. Total outlay was just under $5000.

My logic is that doing this lets me separate two different uses and I never have to worry about "getting it ready" to do one or the other and it lets me make last minute penalty-free decisions. Problems with one doesn't affect using other. More stress free. Lower overall maintenance requirements. Let's me optimize each for how I use it.

I think LC4s (Duke, Supermoto, SMC) are the best street motards; but are a little big for s-m track use. The racing-derived 4 strokes are great track bikes, but aren't so good for extended street use.

I went one step further, I bought a separate bike for street legal dirt use for many of the same reasons.

Conversely, a good friend of mine bought an EXC (and a s-m setup) and uses it for all three purposes. Seems to mostly work for him; although weekends with motard (street or race) and dirt events sometimes catches him short

Especially around this time of year and through spring- prices will be about as low as they get. And, as always, ymmv.

Walter

If you want a race bike get a 450 if you want a street tard go for the larger 625/ 650 but to have a great street/ race tard is tough. I had a KTM 625SMC and raced it for a bit but it was too large for the kart tracks around here so I sold it and bought two tards for kind of the same price. I have a 2004 Husky 450 I race and a XR650R for the street. I think the XR would be a good combo bike but is heavier and a lot larger than a 450 so racing it on kart track may not be the best. You can also go for the DRZ which is agreat all around bike but under powered compared to others. It truly is a hard combination to get. You can run just about any tard on the street if you can get it plated but the maintenance can be intense.
    I think the real question is what you truly want it for? Street bike or Race bike? That will make a huge a diff. If you want a pure race bike but street friendly the Huskies or WR450's are also a good way to go since they are E Start and have proven to last. Who knows??? The best of both worlds is hard
    07 Yamaha WR250F/ 07 KTM 144/ 07 BMW 650 X Chall/ 05 XT225/ 79 XT500

Help/ Support a legend (Doug Henry) http://www.road2recovery.com

What they said. It's tough to buy an all-in-one street-track SM bike.

SM bikes that are happy doing freeway miles will be a tad heavy for the track. That's not to say you can't have a good time running a street/freeway oriented KTM Duke, DRZ400-SM or XR650 at the track.

SM bikes that are successful at the track are a tad too high strung for regular freeway use. You can run a track oriented SM bike on the streets and canyons but it's not good for the bike engine to do freeway miles.

It would seem the best solution is to aquire and maintain two SM bikes, one for the daily driver and one for the track.

If you decide on a track oriented street legal SM bike then just do you best to keep the freeway miles to a minimum.
    Motorcycle Tire Services
    http://mototireguy.com
    04 Honda CBR1000RR
    05 Husaberg FS650E (Sold )

Default Race vs. Street Tardin'

I do appreciate the advice from all. I do hesitate to go the convert route as I'm not sure exactly how much effort the switchover would be. Your input helps confirm it probably isn't the best way to go for other reasons.

So, first things first. I am mostly interested in a competitive race setup, that if possible I could from time to time take out on the street, rather than vice versa. It sounds like the 450s are ideal power/weight ratio for the track. There's still not much SM out east that I see on road circuits. I thought the larger 525/600s models would outpower me though?

Chris
    Mid Life Racing
    WERA Nv #169

Commitment Turns Talk Into Action, and Mediocrity Into Excellence

Advertisement
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast