Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: New or Prospective Members Please Read This First

Default Hi all

Hi, all my name is Josh, Im 19 and from Australia been riding on and off for a few years, and been riding on the road for close to two years. I have always loved Dirt bikes but because of my location I cant ride off-road very much anymore, so Im looking at getting a supermoto!!

Current bike
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default New member from Germany

Hello all. New member here from Germany. I'm based here with the British Army and have just sold my CBR600 RR to buy a 2014 KTM 690SMCR. I've managed to clock up about 300km so far and Ive just fitted a SC Project exhaust.

Default new guy

hello everyone I'm new to motorcycles this coming summer will be my second season my bike is a 95 KLX 650 I built it up from the ground up stripped it down painted the frame did some electrical work and other odds and ends now I'm ready to supermoto it I'm in the process of placing a couple of rims to complete the supermodel look I'm looking forward to maybe meeting new people and learning a lot of new things

Default newbie from germany

Hi everyone, I'm Sascha from germany located in the south west. I ride a '99 Husqvarna e-start 610 and a 2002 RSV mille R.

First the husqvarna was thought as a cheap ride to get to work, but then it became the "fun project". Pictures I think say more than thousand words.

I have to excuse my english which is not the best. My german is a little better.

Regards, Sascha
    Attached Images Attached Images