SuperMoto Junkie banner

Higher pegs for a XR100

9K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  sharkynrk 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a after market source for pegs for a XR100? Anyone custom make any that they would show a pic of. I need some design ideas. I've ground the pegs to the point that they are not even a loop on the end ...just two spikes. I need something higher.

Steve HUnt

#27 ·
Steve Hunt said:
Anyone know of a after market source for pegs for a XR100? Anyone custom make any that they would show a pic of. I need some design ideas. I've ground the pegs to the point that they are not even a loop on the end ...just two spikes. I need something higher.

Steve HUnt
Have you checked with this guy?

http://www.tcexhausts.com/7155.html

He has some sort of rear-sets he makes for the XR100. You can barely make them out in the picture of his bike.

#28 ·
Foot pegs

I made the fork brace you are running. Email me so I know how high you want to go. I am also going to be making smaller fork braces so they wont look so tall with the smaller tires. I need a picture of the front of your bike showing the fork brace with a ruler if you can send it to me please. I will even trade yours out for a better one if you are interested. Email me through me web site rswracing . com.

#29 ·
Hey Ron! I love the brace! Great job. Have you been getting a lot of orders for xr100's. Everybody at my supermoto races ask me about it. I put your sticker on my race stand and point to it everytime someone asks. Thanks again!

#30 ·
Dancore73 said:
Hey Ron! I love the brace! Great job. Have you been getting a lot of orders for xr100's. Everybody at my supermoto races ask me about it. I put your sticker on my race stand and point to it everytime someone asks. Thanks again!
Picture please. I know where I bought mine but have no idea who made it.

Steve Hunt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.