Who's running a CR500?

Thread: Who's running a CR500?

Default Who's running a CR500?

I wanna see some CR500's A/F or steelies.. I got an '89 that I just got done building and Im thinkin about getting an extra set of hubs to lace up some 17's with. Im still havin a hard time cross referencing newer 4 stroke model honda hubs to see if they will fit with minor mods (for brake reasons).

But Id like to see what you guys have Supermoto or Dirty..

Heres my '89, just did all this to it.. It had a rod knock, had to rip her apart.

New Stock bore Wiseco piston and rings
    Re-honed the cyl
    New Hot Rods connecting rod w/ new upper and lower rod bearings (crank was rebalanced to 0 tollerance)
    New Moose Racing crank bearings
    All new gaskets and seals threw out the motor (inside and out)
    New clutch plates and springs (steels and fibers)
    New FMF Gnarley pipe (more low/mid range power like it needs it)
    New FMF powercore silencer
    New master link
    New moose 2 finger easy pull clutch lever (NOT the inline easy pull garbage)
    New cast 2 finger front brake lever

Dont know the chick.. just a model for the shoot

Advertisement
    Items for Sale

You have couple big bore two stroke freaks right in your neighborhood in Ra-cha-cha. Ones got a wicked evil KX500 (muleman) and one of his crew has a CR500. Both done up in full supermoto style.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokoneer View Post
    You have couple big bore two stroke freaks right in your neighborhood in Ra-cha-cha. Ones got a wicked evil KX500 (muleman) and one of his crew has a CR500. Both done up in full supermoto style.
    Yeah we've been shootin PM's back and forth this past week, I use to ride a track he know's about out our way..

Its not for the track
    I ride it on the street

i'm running a 05 CR250 with a fresh 94 motor i finished building in May. selling it though.
    current bikes: 05 KLX110 plated big bore dual sport; 05 KTM 950 Adventure

past bikes: 06 CRF450X tard/DS; 05 CR500AF plated SUMO/DS; 06 Berg FS650C; 01 XR650R

How about aKawasaki KX500AF? I did the conversion myself. I've since add new rims,yellow number plate backrounds and bunch of billet goodies, Hope everyone likes for being a KX500
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by cr37 View Post
    How about aKawasaki KX500AF? I did the conversion myself. I've since add new rims,yellow number plate backrounds and bunch of billet goodies, Hope everyone likes for being a KX500
    Very clean man, nice bike!

=)

Quote Originally Posted by LAYNFRM View Post
    i'm running a 05 CR250 with a fresh 94 motor i finished building in May. selling it though.
    scratch that, i've decided it's too much fun and i'm not selling it unless someone offers up a lot of cash
    current bikes: 05 KLX110 plated big bore dual sport; 05 KTM 950 Adventure

past bikes: 06 CRF450X tard/DS; 05 CR500AF plated SUMO/DS; 06 Berg FS650C; 01 XR650R

Quote Originally Posted by cr37 View Post
    this ones hott. what frame is that?
    '09 690 Enduro R-SM
    '15 FZ-07 (wifey)

I just got this bich a last week. Im in Northern NJ and i just am riding it how it is till i do the AF conversion on it. I cant wait.

sorry the pic is terrible. i still havent gotten any good ones on the real camera. Bike has alot of good parts on it. everything but engine frame and title will be for sale within the year to pay for the AF!!!

Here's mine, see's track duty regularly.

2011 Husaberg FS665SM -- PIKES PEAK SPECIAL
    2006 KTM 300SX Woods Weapon
    DUCATI MONSTER 1000S

I used a 06 KX450F, bought it with a rod through the cases for cheap!, then parted the left over patss.

Default Transformed...

Here's mine. I got it as a mint '97 in dirt trim with a street title. I don't have a pic in dirt trim. Here it is with 19's. It was a fu bike set up like this.

...with 17's...

...after the RR suspension tune from Traxxion...

...current set up with Berg tail section and R1 front fender. This thing is awesome on big tracks...

[IMG]http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/jgixxer1/IMG00008-20090820-1747.jpg[/IMG\

...and finally my old 500af. I was close to converting this one instead, but the steelie already had the street title. I ended up selling that AF for $2500. Wish I still had it...

Quote Originally Posted by torque monster View Post
    Here's mine, see's track duty regularly.

is that a SMR front end? I'd like to get some of those forks and pick up another cr500 shock and have it set up like an SRM so I can run some more supermoto tracks next season.

Items for Sale

i'll play i guess. street legal but hated it on the street so sold it and it went to cali. no tracks in hawaii. sxv replaced her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 husqvarna 530rr. AKA "dirtyfivethirty" or "freight train " Formerly known as Alohar1

www.FastBikeIndustries.com www.ksrwheels.comwww.balidogrefuge.com

Quote Originally Posted by jgixxer1 View Post
    is that a SMR front end? I'd like to get some of those forks and pick up another cr500 shock and have it set up like an SRM so I can run some more supermoto tracks next season.
    Yep, WP supermoto forks and the honda shock setup for SM also.
    2011 Husaberg FS665SM -- PIKES PEAK SPECIAL
    2006 KTM 300SX Woods Weapon
    DUCATI MONSTER 1000S

Advertisement