SuperMoto Junkie banner

2010 MGKT series info.

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  phil herrin 
#1 ·
We are not going to continue the 2010 race series at MGKT,due to the lack of support to keep things going.How ever we will be doing a monthly two day track day event in place of the race weekends.We do apologize to the riders that did support the series.If things change in the near future I will be glad to re try the series again.The track is always open to those that want to ride with at least 24 hr notice.

Thanks the Herrins MGKT.
mgkt@rocketmail.com
www.middlegeorgiakarttrack.net

#5 ·
At this point in time we are canceling the summer race series due to lack of support.I do apologies to those that did come and am very sorry.If things do turn around we will reconsider the situation.Until then the dates that are inked in will be a arranged track day event that other riders can come out to do laps with other riders.This track is for everyone to enjoy but it is what you make of it.It can continue to be stagnate or it can grow to be the best mini sm track on the east coast, its up to you.Either way its ok with me.Best of luck to everyone and see you at the track.
mgkt@rocketmail.com
middlegeorgiakarttrack.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.