SuperMoto Junkie banner

Springfield Mo riders

31K views 394 replies 22 participants last post by  BulletsRain 
#1 ·
Any Springfield riders here? I've seen a few motards around town.

#108 ·
looks like i need to put the 450 back together and come play. id ride my klx, but i pisses fuel like its going out of style.
ya i saw you and andrew at battlefield and kansas today. the ktm looks great btw.

#116 ·
Yeah I got everything squared away around 5:30, good riding with fenwickwick, got home close to 10 and had no battery power to power my lights! haha
I can't ride tomorrow, but Wednesday I'll be out after 1:45 all day... Sunday, wing stop guys?

#119 ·
They are fun! I like the pic that your girlfriend took fenwick! I got ticketed for failure to display a valid license plate. The first time I got pulled over by the same cop he stopped me for three wheelies, illegal u-turn, illegal passing of car, and speeding, failure to display valid license plate, and not having a valid motorcycle endorsement. He let me off the first time... which I was super glad because that could of been like three CIN's lol and other stuff. He ticketed me because he told me to go home and take care of it before I rode again, and obviously I didn't listen! But anyways... FTP!

#121 ·
Yea I'm taking care of it tomorrow. Yes I bought the wr from the guy who was selling it on here. Ill post some pics up when I get home. I'm switching out the headlight and fender on it. The cyclops headlight was starting to grow on me, but idk I just don't think it fits the bike. You said you lived close to fuddruckers? I live down lonepine near the pet cemetary.

#125 ·
ok i re read the thread from a while back. i know exactly where you are lol. I almost got nailed by some unmarked cop doing a wheelie riding by your street. and was that picture taken over the rivercut cave overlooking the james and cox road?

#128 ·
Yea gotta watch the cops. They sit down at the end of lonepine... Spoolinx knows about that too lol. We had a unfortunate run in one night lol. I know I've seen you before doing wheelies past my street. I tried to find you the one day I saw you but you were already gone by the time I got my 50 started up.

Yea that picture was taken right over by rivercut. There is a little trail up there.

Nice bikes!

#129 ·
yeah it must have been the one you saw that the cop saw too. i saw him come to a stop at the stop sign by the bar while my front tire was still up. I took the right turn across from the bar and was gone in a flash. idk if he chased me or not but he for sure saw it.

#130 ·
cops

The only thing that sucks about my bike is it sticks out like a sore thumb. If i get popped and run all they have to do is look for a white KTM in the system and busted. Its not like i can say that wasnt me lol:anim_peep:

#132 ·
Honestly, with as many bikes in town, many cops can't really tell makes and models unless they get up close and see the markings. I would only ever run if I was sure I could get away and really knew the side of town I was on. The couple times I did, I wasn't 100% sure I was being followed, well except once.. and it's scary because you can't stop for anything.. so the chances of something bad happening go up by a lot lol.

The two times I've been stopped for wheelies, I got let off. Usually they will let you off... they just really don't like it when your messing around in traffic and endangering others. I got yelled at the first time I was stopped for one on my sport bike. The cop was a dick too, but he still let me off the hook.

#133 ·
Good choices

I don't have the balls to run i will take a ticket or ass chewing. Andrew your right about the chances going up in fact i would say about a 90% chance something going wrong. that's a risk i'm not willing to take.:headshake. i know we aren't out looking for trouble just to have fun.

#134 ·
I've done probably 10,000 wheelies and never been pulled over lol. The only time I've been actually pulled over on my bike is because the cop said he couldn't see my plate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.