SuperMoto Junkie banner

Absolute best supermoto video sticky this (Track in Bulgaria)

54K views 88 replies 73 participants last post by  wilddave 
#1 ·
Is anyone gonna put a sticky on this video...it has to be the alltime uncontested best supermoto video ever.

Why then am i constantly searching for it in this post. (added a link for myself now but.)

It should be set as MANDATORY viewing to anyone even thinking about riding or racing a supermoto.

that bulgaria track in the second half is everything ive ever dreamed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Y0bvtYReM

SDMOTARD

#2 ·
OMG !! That track in the second half is the stuff dreams are made of. Pave whoop section? WTF?? If I was the Aprilia rider, I would've beat the living shit out of the guy on the TM for slamming me in the air.

#11 ·
I know its been posted before, the original one from like two years ago now has a dead link as the video was taken down...this one has a 4 minute race then the finals in Bulgaria.

I vote sticky so we dont have to search for it...and new guys will find it quick.

like someone said earlier in this post...the stuff dreams are made of.

that video makes me wanna ride every time i see it.

SDMOTARD

#26 ·
Maybe if you're an assclown. That was a pretty dirty and cheap move. You could see him tryin to pull it off several laps in advance too. Im sure the next time the ape guy caught the tm dude out on the track, he ate some asphalt.

#19 ·
TM 660s are bad ass and Gozzini is very fast on the TM. Husky uses the old SMR630 bored out to 660 in the unlimited class as well. That's what Delepine won the S2 title on last year. The unlimited class is way more popular in Europe than it is in the states. The tracks are a lot faster over there suiting the big bikes a lot more. But I'm a little biased :)

#22 ·
Jeeebus, that Bulgaria Track:bowdown:

A purpose built sumo track? I can't imagine anything else, especially on 4 wheels racing there.

Leesee, how much to ship me and the bike over and back, accomodations, .........Anyone wanna buy a kidney? ("slightly" used)

#23 ·
yeah this is the bulgarian track. Its a fantastic track. A supermoto heaven and european supermoto championship is the best...

and its not far from where I live. Its like 600km far away from here. Its just our neighbour country.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.