SuperMoto Junkie banner

2004 crf100 road race bike

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  HouseOfPain 
#1 ·
for sale...

2004 crf100 mini motard w/title, i built this bike a few months ago, and have only had the opportunity to run it for 3 races. 2 of which we had the tube get pinched in the tire from too low of air pressure (1 hr into each race). All parts were NEW when put together. Only used part on the bike is the kx 85 forks, which I had sent off to rebuild with new racetech seals, valving, and springs.

mods -

kx85 forks and disc brakes
racetech valving and spring in kx85 forks
EBC brake pads (2 hours on it)
BBR tapered head bearings
TK racing steering stem
Goodridge steel braided brake line
17" excel wheels front and rear
bridgestone 125gp slicks (probably good for another season)
FMF powercore 4 exhaust (2 hours on it)
BBR 120 Big bore kit (2 hours on it, oil changed twice since built)
BBR Heavy duty clutch springs (2 hours on it)
Works performance rear shock
ATC200X polished carb w/ cr85 throttle cable (not installed)
Factory carb jetted for bbk
Outlaw small bend bars
K&N clamp on filter
14 and 15 tooth front sprockets (factory rear sprocket)
BBR gold chain guide
folding shift lever

Spare parts that come with bike...

kx85 front caliper w/ brake line
17" kx85 outer wheel (no lace/hub)
16" crf100 rear outer wheel (no lace/hub)
stock crf100 forks/shock
stock bars w/ powermadd handguards
front hub w/ drum brakes
stock exhaust
probably a few other things

no expense was spared on this bike. there are a bunch of members on this board that know me and have seen my bike. it's setup very well and professionally. if you have any further questions, feel free to contact me.

the big bore kit, pipe, brake pads, and brake line were just added...and only have a MAXIMUM of 2 hours on them. Our rear tube got pinched and caused us to quit the race early. Oil was changed after 30 minutes of big bore install....and changed again after our early ended race.

Price: $3,000 firm

I prefer a local sale....if not, shipping would be up to you. I can deliver from here to Dallas on my schedule only. Delivery will not be made without payment. Test rides are welcomed.

here are a few pics, all pics were taken before brake line, bbk, small bend bars, and pipe were added. if you want recent pics, let me know, i'll snap a few photos.

See less See more
#3 ·
it's for sale again?

this guy is a great guy. plus i've been passed by this bike a few times.

now about that....how long have you been running them extra 20cc's?:hmmm:
:bike:
a little over an hour at katy this last event before our rear tube took a dump. if you can't beat em....join em. :boxing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.